Read, send, delete, and manage your email.
Why Knowastro is requesting access to read, send, delete, and manage the user’s email
In furtherance of the request raised by the user in the Knowastro website/mobile app, specific request mails to Knowastro internal service teams are to be composed as a means to register a formal application for the provision of the service and will serve as a record for the requisition of said service. The reports generated for the service will be replied in the same thread as the request mail that was sent to the team.
In case of the user opting for Knowastro’s matrimonial services, the marriage proposals and matrimonial requests that the user receives are to be read, upon which a prompt email will be sent, reminding the user of the receipt of the aforementioned proposals and requesting the other details needed for the generation of a compatibility report, if the user chooses to pursue the said proposal.
To identify and mark the time-critical mails from Knowastro as important, to prompt the user for action and provision of necessary data to effect uninterrupted flow of information and service.
Manage mailbox labels.
Knowastro is in necessity of appropriate permissions to manage the user’s mailbox labels to
- To create service-specific label(s) as a means to group and classify the mails from Knowastro, depending on the service(s) requested by the user. A thorough classification of the various request mails sent and reports received will enable the user to follow and respond to the aforementioned email communications.
- Mails from Knowastro are required to indicate the user the time of occurrence of specific planetary positions and are time-dependent. Labeling said mails will enable the user to effectively notice such mails and integrate it into their daily activities.
View your email messages and settings.
Knowastro is in requirement of the access to view the user’s email messages and settings
- To filter incoming emails such as our daily, weekly and monthly horoscope emails to a particular label and for the identification of matrimonial request mails of the user to prompt the user to initiate generation of a compatibility report in the website/mobile app, if the user has opted for the particular service.
- To customize the reports provided for the services opted according to the age and geographical location of the user and to personalize the services provided itself.
- To make entries to the users’ calendar indicating the Dashas (time intervals that is ruled by a particular planet) and the Muhurthams (auspicious times) of the day that will aid the user to understand and utilize the horoscope reports better and also to mark other events.